Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wow I finally have time to make a post and to update all on the fearsome foursome. Well I found out that we are expecting another baby boy in april, so looks the fearsome foursome will now be the fearsome fivesome. The joys of unplanned blessings in life. As we get over the shock and the susprise that we found out about right before thanksgiving. Hubby is still on deployment and by the way it looks he won't make it home for the birth. Enough of that, little chief is growning taller and not wider so buying clothing that fits is getting harder and harder. J is also getting taller but still about the size of a five year old. Not much growth since we left washington. Like always the smallest amongest his pers. Rae is doing good and becoming the diva that she has always ment to be. Doing really good in school and a little past grade level, however here hyperness tends to get her into trouble. Last we have sweet little car monster yes a monster her new habit is biting and being her bossy self. Last night I sent the monster to be at seven after finding Chief behind the couch screaming at first I thought he was just mad that she took a toy away but when I picked him up I seen she had bit his leg and his back about ten times. So off she went to her bed alone no music or tv so she was a little mad but so was I.

So the joys of boys, I have grown quit fond of tripping over the boys fire trucks and fire truck play tent that brings them hours of fun. Now with the girls I hate tripping over barbie and all her crap. it is days like that i wish we had all boys. Well chief is awake and car is busy making a mess with the toys

1 comment:

nomadicspud said...

WHAT!?!?!? You're pregnant. Haven't we joked about it the last few months? Just when you thought life was stressful enough. I'll have to call you next week after I get back home.